Extensive experience in the public and private sectors over a broad and successful management career in aviation, insurance, retail, security, and police sectors.
- Aviation, Maritime, Oil & Gas and Customs ‘Security Risk Management’ – UN driven security regulatory compliance;
- Corporate governance, compliance systems, security management systems, business continuity, loss and fraud prevention, crime and corruption control, investigations and training.
- Master of Business - RMIT University, Melbourne;
- Graduate Certificate in Risk Management - Monash University, Melbourne;
- Post-graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations - Melbourne University, Melbourne; and
- Bachelor of Business – RMIT University, Melbourne.
- Member - ICAO Panel of Experts for Aviation Security;
- Member - Swinburne University Aviation Industry Advisory Council;
- Fellow - Australian Institute of Professional Investigators;
- Member - Risk Management Institution of Australasia;
- Member - Australian Institute of Management; and
- Member - Victorian Security Industry Advisory Council.